Judy’s 5 Faves:
1. Snopes.com is a great place to check in when you get one of those questionable emails (which might be coming from someone you know). If you get that ‘something’s not right feeling’- visit Snopes to see if they have any reports on whether the topic, offer or photos (facebook fauxtography) is legit or a scam.
2. Mashable – because they are awesome for so many things – and also a ton of good reading.
3. And checking back with the gardening world – I love Gardening Gone Wild. It’s a collaboration of several people – garden designers/bloggers and photographers – tons of info!
4. YouGrowGirl – is also a must read!
5. Last on my list: LastGasp – it’s one of the great places for comics, unusual books and magazines! Plus, being around for 40+ years is no small feat these days in book publishing and distribution.
Nicole’s 5 Faves:
1. Gary Vaynerchuk – A dose of Gary V makes me happy. He’s a salesman/entrepeneur: founder of wine library tv and now an advertising agency. Love the ‘Ask Gary Vee show’ where he answers questions about marketing & social media in a way uniquely his own. Incredible work ethic & the real deal!
2. Gardenista – Ultra hip site with tons of photos showing DIY garden projects and garden design.
3. Treehugger – Appeals to my earthy and green side.
4. Accuweather.com – It’s never accurate, but it’s still my go to source for daily and 10-day forecasts. A must for gardening and doing things outdoors.
5. Netflix – Without cable, Netflix is it. I recently had a date with one of the made for Netflix shows, Bloodline. Spent a Sunday watching the first series, and I’m chomping at the bit, waiting for the next one!